Construction Update - September 21
Access to homes and businesses will always be maintained. Police Detail is on site. Follow signs for business parking or ask for help.
This week, the following work is expected:
- Town Square work:
- sidewalk installation
- planter curb
- granite, brick, and cobble paving
- Installation of the remaining curb in the Brother's parking lot
- Pavement milling at:
- Town House Road (no parking in area of work, driving access will remain)
- Church Street
- Brother's parking lot (night work after closing)
- Installation of the irrigation mainline
- Install concrete base slabs in all locations
- Secondary and lighting cable pulls
- miscellaneous work at various locations
- Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF) for the anticipated upcoming schedule.
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary and Project Views web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District.