Construction Update - July 27th
Access to homes and businesses will always be maintained. Police Detail is on site. Follow signs for business parking or ask for help.
This week, the following work is expected:
- continuing the south side curbing and sidewalk work, Colpitts to 464 BPR, heading east (see sequencing at Weston.org/TownCenter)
- Center Street guardrail install (at bottom of road)
- isolated work around #464 BPR
- retaining wall work at the Terraces is anticipated to continue
- Utility companies are anticipated to be in town to pull cables and set poles and anchors
- Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF) for the anticipated upcoming schedule.
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary and Project Views web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District.