Select and schedule online, in the MLN app, or by phone
Curbside pickup is as easy as 1. selecting your items, 2. scheduling your pickup, and 3. showing up at the library!
To place a curbside order:
Go to your Minuteman account and request items/place a hold on items that are currently available at Weston Public Library or call:
You will be notified via email or a phone call from staff (if there is no email address for your account) that you have items ready to be scheduled for pickup. If you have been notified by email, CLICK HERE to schedule your pickup.To pick up your order:
- 781-786-6165 for adult reader's advisory, personalized selection service, or to place your adult orders over the phone
- 781-786-6166 for kid's and teen reader's advisory, personalized selection service, or to place your adult orders over the phone
Please write the name for the pickup on a piece of paper and display this on your dashboard/window, where our staff can see. Pull into the circle during your pickup time. When the staff member approaches your vehicle with your items, pop/unlock your trunk. Walkers and cyclists, follow signage.
- We are operating with extremely limited staff and hours during the Town’s phased reopening. We apologize if wait times are longer than usual.
- Only items that are currently at WPL are available for pickup orders. Delivery from other libraries will resume in the coming weeks. Some items such as board books and puzzles are not available for curbside ordering.
- Staff cannot provide additional last minute requests to orders or pull items on demand. We will do our best to consolidate orders, but multiple orders may be ready for pickup at different times.
Need to return items?
To reduce traffic, it is best if you return items at times when we are not holding curbside delivery. Our curbside delivery hours are T-Th 10 AM - 12 PM and 5 - 7 PM. Friday 12 - 4 PM. Items may be returned to the book drop in the front of the library building.