Construction Update - May 4th - Paving Continues
Intermediate binder paving course operations is anticipated to being Tuesday, May 5th through the end of the day on Wednesday, May 6th. As with all paving work, this is weather permitting.
Additionally, if weather cooperates, sidewalk stripping will begin on Boston Post Road, from Fiske Lane to Concord Road.The details are below. Note that paving work is weather dependent.
Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary
and Project Views
web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District
- work will occur in two major sections; westerly portion of the project first, followed by the easterly section. The approximate line of demarcation between east and west portions is Center Street
- Town House Road will accommodate opposite direction of travel while work is in the area of the Church Street intersection. Detours will be employed.
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF)
for anticipated schedule.
- Foundation at Town Square
- Curbing at the Brother’s Marketplace parking lot
- Town House Road curbing
- Sidewalk stripping on BPR, from Fiske Lane to Concord Road