Construction Update - April 27th - Paving Continues
Reclamation (road grinding) and pavement installation is finished on the western portion and will continue along the eastern portion, including paving work on Saturday, April 25th
. The details are below. Note that paving work is weather dependent.
Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary
and Project Views
web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District
- binder pavement from Center Street to School Street is anticipated to occur on Saturday, April 25th and continue to the 28th
- The work day to install both base and binder pavement will start early, 6:00 a.m. +/-, due to the process and access through intersections
- The direction of Town House Road is anticipated to be reversed while work is in the area of the Church Street intersection. Detours will be employed.
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF)
for anticipated schedule.
- Foundation Work at the new Town Square
- Curbing at the Brother’s Marketplace parking lot