Construction Update - March 30th
Crews are finishing up the subsurface work and connections and will begin shifting focus to road surface and layout work, which is anticipated to begin in April. Resurfacing preparation work has begun and will be the focus this week. Construction is continuing under approved conditions, as outlined by the state
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary
and Project Views
web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF)
for anticipated work areas. Traffic priorities are given to emergency vehicles and school buses crossing through the area.
- Two Crews: Resurfacing preparation work at Center Street/Parking Lot and along Boston Post Road
- curb/island removal at Center St.
- HMA parking lot preparation at Center St.
- erosion control install at Center St.
- casting adjustments
- Crew 2: various locations along Boston Post Road
- completing the secondary utility ductbanks and handholds (underground work)