Construction Update - March 9th
During this month, crews will be finishing up the subsurface work and connections, as the project shifts focus to road surface and layout work, which is anticipated to begin early in April.
General visual depictions of the upcoming surface work can be found on the Project Summary
and Project Views
web pages. This also includes the historical context of the Town Green District
See the Three-week Look Ahead Schedule (PDF)
for anticipated work areas. Traffic priorities are given to emergency vehicles and school buses crossing through the area.
- Crew 1: some parking areas will be blocked off, look for "business parking" signs for available spots
- finishing duct and drainage work at 426 BPR driveway (future site of The Terraces) and a portion of the Center Street parking lot (future site of The Town Square - see photos below for areas)
- installing catch basins near 394 & 596 BPR
- installing hydrants at 439 BPR and Town House Road
- Crew 2: various locations along Boston Post Road
- completing the secondary utility ductbanks and handholds (underground work)