Purchase Transfer Station Permits
Permits Expire on September 30th Annually
Town Hall is currently closed to the public, please submit the permit application with payment (check or cash only) and mail it to the Treasurer/Collector or drop it off in the secure drop box outside of Town Hall. The permit will be mailed to you. Call 781-786-5070 for further information.
Permits can also be renewed online if you have the same vehicle as last year. Use your credit/debit card (fees apply) or electronic check through the Town's online payment service. The permit will be mailed to you.
2020/21 Transfer Station Permit Fees
- $255 - Primary Permit
- $155 - Age 65+ Primary Permit
- $45 - Secondary Permit
- $45 - Recycling Only
- $140 - Horse Manure (per horse)
- $70 - Five-day Permit
- $20 - Replacement Permit
Download the Transfer Station Permit Application (PDF) and fill it out before submitting to the Treasurer/Collector through mail or drop-off purchase. Renewals may be done through the Town's online payment service if there are no changes since last year.
Only Weston residents may use the Town's Transfer Station to dispose of household trash and recyclables. Permits cannot be purchased on site at the facility.
First-time Permit / New Resident / New Vehicle - Purchase
Town Hall is currently closed to the public, please submit the permit application with payment (check or cash only) and mail it to the Treasurer/Collector or drop it off in the secure drop box outside of Town Hall. Call 781-786-5070 for further information.
Online Permit Renewals
- Online payments require an up-to-date census form filed with the Town Clerk, as well as a current RMV record filed with the Town's Treasurer's Department
- If you have a new car since last year, you will need to renew through the Treasurer/Collector's Office
- Online payments may be made by credit/debit card with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover. Fees for credit card transactions will apply. See the fee schedule for those details
- Online payments may also be made with a checking account. No fees apply when using your checking account
- Permits purchased online will be mailed within one week of purchase. A proof of purchase will be emailed and may be used for one week at the Transfer Station until the permanent permit arrives