References & Bibliography
- Campbell, Robert, “Architects Collaborative closes doors after 50 years,” Boston Globe, May 5, 1995.
- Carriere, Dean, Solar Houses for a Cold Climate (John Wiley & Sons, Toronto), 1980.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Articles of Organization for Kendal Common, Incorporated under General Laws, Chapter 156, Section 10 (December 14, 1948)
- Fogel, Daniel, “Kendal Common: Building Towards a Better Life,” promotional brochure, 1952.
- Middlesex Country Registry of Deeds, So. District. Registered Land, Book 449/57.
- Town of Weston, Poll Tax Lists and Street Lists, 1950-1960.
- 1997 Interview by Pamela W. Fox with Norman and Jeanne Saunders.
- 2003 interviews by Pamela W. Fox with Arthur Uhlir Jr., Polly Guild, Richard and Mildred Seguin, Helen Marden (by telephone), Ruth Brotman (by telephone), and Gene Castillo (by telephone).
- Photographs of early Kendal Common houses, social events and persons are owned by Arthur Uhlir, Jr., who also has sets of plans for several houses.
- Fox, Pamela W., Farm Town to Suburb: The History and Architecture of Weston, Massachusetts, 1830-1980 (Peter Randall Publishers, 2002), p. 231-236.
Kendal Common Area Map