Volunteers are, and always have been, an integral part of Weston Town Government. It is volunteers, elected or appointed, who serve on committees, give of their time and talents, make policy, and who help make this the special place that Weston is to all of us.
Do you have a special interest in a particular area? Do you have a special talent that you would be willing to share? Would you just like to be involved? We encourage you to contact us and make your interest known.
Sign up to receive email or text notifications when new opportunities are available.
Please follow the links below to learn more about the position, the committee, and how to apply.
Select Board Appointed Positions:
- Conservation Commission: Apply by July 11, 2022
- Zoning Board of Appeals (Associate Member): Apply by July 11, 2022
- Traffic & Sidewalk Committee: Apply by July 11, 2022
- Trustees of the Merriam Fund: Apply by July 11, 2022
- Sustainability Committee: Apply by July 11, 2022
- Water Storage Planning Committee: Applications Accepted on a Rolling Basis
Moderator Appointed Positions:
- Community Preservation Committee
- Elderly Housing Committee
- Finance Committee
- Memorial Day Committee
- Weston Veterans Memorial Education Fund Committee
Additional positions will be made available in the coming days.
To apply for any of the above positions, please follow the instructions within the individual listings. If you prefer not to submit an online form, please prepare a letter of interest with your contact information and utilize the drop box at Town Hall (11 Town House Road), or send it in via postal mail to Town Manager, Town Hall, PO Box 378.
Looking for opportunities to support the community without serving in its Town Government? Here are some great ways to give back and provide great service to the community.
- Swap Shed Attendants - respond to working group email
- Volunteer Bark Ranger - respond through this online application
- Stewardship Saturdays - respond to Conservation
- Weston Emergency Response Corps - respond to the Health Dept.
Volunteer Opportunities in Town Government
You can subscribe to receive notifications of future opportunities by visiting the Stay Informed page. Enter your email address and select Volunteer Opportunities under Notify Me.