How the Budget Is Developed
- Moody's Rating Report - January 11, 2019 (PDF) - Town of Weston Assigned MIG 1 Rating, reaffirmed Aaa rating
- Moody's 2019 Rating Report Press Release (PDF)
- Financial Primer (PDF) - How Weston Determines Taxes and the Budget
- Levy Limits: A Primer on Proposition 2 1/2 (PDF) - Published by the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Annual Budget Cycle (PDF)
Learn more information about the Assessors' Office in the Town of Weston.
Discover financial management policies for the Town of Weston.
In order for the Town to increase the tax levy beyond the allowable limits under Proposition 2 1/2, it is necessary for voters to approve an override question.
Access financial information by fiscal year for the Town of Weston.
Learn how the annual operating budget is developed and follow its progress from the Financial Summit through to Annual Town Meeting.
View tax rate history for the previous fiscal years.
The Town of Weston has been recognized by the Government Finance Officers Association for its annual budgets and its commitment to meet the highest principals of governmental budgeting.