Weston Public Library
For full library website and services, please visit http://www.westonlibrary.org/.
The Weston Public Library is open for browsing appointments, curbside pickup, reference and research services, and more. If you need help, you can call us directly at 781-786-6150 to receive assistance.
We can’t wait to see you again, but using the Library will be very different. Here’s what to expect.
New library hours and scheduled visits:
In order to plan for foot traffic and occupancy, patrons must book a 30 minute appointment to visit the library. Families that will be browsing together only need to schedule one appointment. If possible, please limit number of people with you when visiting the library so that we can accommodate as many families/patrons as possible at each time. Appointments can be scheduled one week in advance.
- Monday 12:00-5:00 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday-Thursday 12:00-5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM for patrons over 60 and those with underlying health conditions only
- Sunday 12:00-5:00 PM
While you are at the library, please:
- Schedule browsing and computer use appointments in advance
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older and must be within arm's length at all times.
- Stay behind the Plexiglas when interacting with staff.
- Use hand sanitizer before handling items and look with your eyes as much as possible.
- Follow traffic flow signage inside.
- Abide by any staff instructions regarding safety.
You will be able to:
- Browse and check out materials
- Ask librarians for help
- Use computers, copier, and scanner
- You will be required to:
- Face coverings must be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside the library by all patrons over 2 years old.
- Please observe a six foot physical distance from others at all times.
You will not be able to:
- Use meeting rooms
- Use study rooms
- Play with toys
- Spend a prolonged period of time in the Library
Contactless Curbside Pickup
To place a curbside order:
- Go to your Minuteman account and request items/place items on hold or call 781-786-6165 for adult reader's advisory or 781-786-6166 for kids and teen reader's advisory and personalized selection service.
- You will be notified via email or a phone call from staff (if there is no email address for your account) that you have items ready to be scheduled for pickup. If you have been notified by email, schedule your pickup online or by phone.
To pick up your order:
- Please write the name for the pickup on a piece of paper and display this on your dashboard/window, where our staff can see.
- Pull into the circle during your pickup time. When the staff member approaches your vehicle with your items, pop/unlock your trunk. Walkers and cyclists, follow signage.
Need to return items?
Items may be returned to the outdoor book drop in the front of the library building or to the little red wagon during curbside pickup.
Access your account online
To renew materials, place holds, or pay fines online, log in to library account.
Search the Minuteman Library Network catalog
You can also search the Minuteman Library network catalog without logging in.
More Search options
Not finding what you are looking for from the 40+ member libraries? Request items from around Massachusetts using the Commonwealth Catalog.
If you are still unable to find what you need or would prefer to place requests over the phone, call 781-786-6165.
It all starts with your library card. You can use your library card to access eBooks, digital audio books, movies, TV shows, music, comic books, magazines and more!
Please note that you will need your library card number and pin for most services. If you do not remember your pin, please reset it online.
Need a library card? Fill out this online form and get a library card number to access to many of our our online resources immediately, including Overdrive/Libby and most databases!
Tue Nov. 3
Wed Nov. 4
Thu Nov. 5
Thu Nov. 5
Mon Nov. 9
Mon Nov. 9
Tue Nov. 10
Tue Nov. 10
Sat Nov. 14
Tue Nov. 17
Wed Nov. 18
Thu Nov. 19
Thu Nov. 19
Sun Dec. 6
Wed Dec. 16
Thu Dec. 17
Sat Dec. 19
Mon Jan. 11
Wed Jan. 13
Thu Jan. 21
The mission of the Weston Public Library is to provide materials, resources, and programs for lifelong learning and enjoyment. The Library serves the entire community by making available collections on a broad array of subjects of interest to its patrons. It is a forum for the community, providing a welcoming and well-maintained facility for meetings, informal gatherings, lectures, and other cultural events.
Library Board of Trustees
View agendas and minutes from the Library Board of Trustees and the Weston Art & Innovation Center Advisory Board online.
The Last Word: Weston Public Library Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the monthly notice of upcoming programming and events in your inbox.
The Weston Art & Innovation Center Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the monthly events email/text newsletter.