Applications & Instructions

Demolition, Renovation & Dumpster Applications

Solid Waste & Sanitation

Septic Systems & Title V Forms

Private Wells

Additional Construction Information

Please refer to the Stormwater By-law for additional permitting requirements, as well as the Building Department's overview web page. Call the Board of Health with any questions at 781-786-5030.


View the FAQs regarding arsenic in private well water, from MassDEP. 

Toxicological Profiles from the ATSDR division of the CDC.

Food Service


Recreational Camp

Tobacco & Nicotine

Pool & Beach