Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1) $0 ($2,517,300; 20-year bond; first-year debt service in FY21) for Acquisition of Open Space (500 Wellesley Street)
1) $359,200 for Creation of Recreation Land (Ash Street/Case Estates Walkway)
1) $29,000 for Support of Community Housing (RHSO and Housing Trust Staff Support)
1) $43,000 for Creation of Recreational Land (Mass Central Rail Trail)
1) Up to $12,960,000 ($7.8 million cash funding and up to $5.16 million bonded - first year debt service in FY21) for the Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Restoration of Historic Resource (Josiah Smith Tavern)