Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Boards & Committees
Active Boards, Committees & Commissions
Land Use Planning and Preservation
Preserving Weston's Rural Character
Volume 2 - Architecture
Spruce Hill Road Area
1) Techbuilt brochures and letters, located in the Techbuilt vertical file at the Boston Public Library, Fine Arts Department, See Reference Librarian.
2) Interviews by Pamela W. Fox with James Fay, Lorraine Balkin, Grace Nichols and Herbert and Nancy Baer, spring, 2003.
3) Plans and elevations for the James and Gay Fay House, Weston Historical Commission files.
4) Fox, Pamela W., Farm Town to Suburb: The History and Architecture of Weston, Massachusetts, 1830-1980 (Peter Randall Publisher, 2003), Kendal Green chapter, pages 229-232.
5) Town of Weston, Poll Tax records and street lists, 1955-1960.
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow